Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Review: Harris Design Concepts

Reviewer: Jackie Snider
My journey with Harris Design Concepts was a personal one. The service they were providing for the review was a custom-made logo design. Anyone with a business knows that a logo is one of the most important marketing pieces. It can literally make or break your business.
Everyone is looking for something different and specific. Some people want loud, eccentric, and colorful, while some may prefer small simple and elegant. Maybe you want something specific to what you sell? Whatever the case may be, I can speak from experience that Harris Design Concepts can meet your needs. I had a picture in my head and the final products were exactly what I was looking for!

I was in email correspondence with Ty Harris for a total of 11 days start to finish.  In the first few emailed, we narrowed down which of his services I was going to review. It was determined that I was going to do their basic logo package. This package, which runs $199, Includes 2 original full color concepts, 1 revision, and final files emailed within 24 hours of written finalization. Basically, this means that after an extensive questionnaire about what I was looking for in my logo, they would present me with two options of a logo. I could then choose one, as is, or choose one that I would like tweaked. If I choose to have them tweak one, I get one chance at a revision without it going outside the basic package. After all is done, and customer is happy, you get emailed files of the logo in different usable formats.

The questionnaire has about 40 fields to get to know your vision a little clearer. It asks you about your business and what products/services you provide. It asks what elements you want included in the logo, and which aspects are most important to highlight. You are also asked if you have any business logos you admire or dislike, and to provide why. They just want to get a really good picture of what you are looking for. It would be a big help if even you don’t know for sure what you want, and just know that you need a logo. The questions make you think, and along the way hopefully be able to see clearer. After filling out the questionnaire and emailing a copy back to Ty Harris , I was informed that I would be given the initial concepts by April 30th. That was one week away.

Bright and early, right on April 30th, I had a emailing waiting for me from Ty at Harris Design Concepts. They asked me to please review my options, and get back to them with which one I liked as is, or wanted tweaked. He even gave the exact wording for me to use in my response so that there was no room for confusion. These were the two options I was given:


Concept 1
 
Concept 2

After much deliberation and consulting with friends and family, I went ahead with concept one. It was so close to everything I had seen for my logo when my business started just months ago. Instead of taking it as is, I asked that I didn’t like was the change in font throughout the text. I asked if I could see it with either all italicized font or with just the ‘3’ italicized and the rest in normal font. I thought that the monkeys at the top were perfect! So just 3 days later I received another email with the new options attached.




Concept 1b

Concept 1a
   
I chose concept 1a without hesitation.


The very next day Ty Harris had sent me an email with the final product (concept 1a) in various formats. I had it available in printable logo 300x155, printable logo 800x410, Facebook cover photo, and even threw in a Facebook profile picture.

I can’t complain about any of the interactions with Harris Design Concepts. They listened to everything I had to say, and never debated any of my requests. They did not throw in any input to negate my own, which I really appreciated. 


Another plus is that everything was done in a timely manner as well. Harris Design Concepts  also does website development, graphic design, social media management, logos, banner advertisements, business card design, apparel design, letterheads and stationary, brochures and booklets, posters, flyers, newsletters and magazines layouts, print advertisements, package design and CD & DVD Covers.

I would definitely recommend the use of Harris Design Concepts to anyone looking for extremely pleasant and professional marketing services for their business needs.

Harris Design Concepts Website
Harris Design Concepts on Facebook
Harris Design Concepts Email


 
*** 
This post was originally posted at WAHM Review and is being cross posted here by the original author.  I received no monetary compensation for this review, however I was provided with the product for free for purposes of review.  All opinions are my own. Click here see our full disclosure policy.

3 comments:

  1. In fact, although the blockchain is considered very secure, various hacker attacks can also be carried out on it. If you want to learn more about this, I recommend you to read the article on this site https://tabtrader.com/articles/what-is-an-eclipse-attak . There you can find a lot of useful and interesting information for yourself! Use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A review of Harris Design Concepts unveils a synthesis of innovation and functionality, reminiscent of the collaboration between a game development studio and UI-UX design experts. Much like Argentics, a prominent player in the game development landscape, Harris Design Concepts showcases a commitment to delivering top-notch, comprehensive solutions. Argentics' first-rate services in game development for all major platforms align with the principles observed in evaluating Harris Design Concepts. Additionally, Argentics' premium UI-UX design services underscore the significance of creating visually stunning and user-friendly interfaces, paralleling the expectations for a design-centric entity like Harris Design Concepts. Both entities exemplify the transformative impact of merging creativity and functionality in their respective industries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harris Design Concepts receives praise in our review for its innovative approach and commitment to excellence. Their work showcases a keen understanding of design principles and a flair for creativity that sets them apart in the industry. Whether it's graphic design, web development, or branding, they deliver top-notch results that exceed expectations. Moreover, their inclusive attitude extends to their clientele, making everyone feel welcome and valued. In today's interconnected world, platforms like LGBTQ video chat https://chatrandom.com/chatrooms/ on Chatrandom reflect this ethos, fostering open communication and understanding across diverse communities. Harris Design Concepts embodies quality craftsmanship and a dedication to building meaningful connections.

    ReplyDelete