Thursday, January 19, 2017

Review: Dunking Buddy Cookie Dunker


Everyone loves a cookie dipped in milk, right?? Okay, maybe someone doesn't, in which case this product just isn't for you....

I often opt out of milk dunking, simply because I don't feel like the mess. I have a large aversion to touching messy foods. I don't eat saucy wings, I get very upset with tail on shrimp in my pasta that I'll have to touch, and I hate milk on my fingertips from dipping a cookie.

Dunking Buddy has created a fun tool to aid in a less messy cookie dunking session.


Available in both blue and pink, Dunking Buddy's two-piece magnetic basin is large enough to fit almost any thickness of cookie. The circular knob that goes on the outside of your cup is simple to slide down toward your milk, lowering the cookie inside the cup.

Each Dunking Buddy comes with a color changing cup, though the magnetic cookie elevator seems to be able to attach to any cup thin enough for the magnets to penetrate.

The magnets slide up and down the cup with relative ease and minimal drag. I have not tried it on my 2 year old, but my 7 year old was a big fan of its magic. Her favorite part was the the cup itself, which changes colors where the cold milk is touching.



My least favorite aspect is that the cup is, understandably, hand wash only. As a busy mom of two, I'm a lot less likely to use anything that is going to add more work than usual to my day. But for the occasional fun time treat, this cup system sure puts a smile on our faces.

My daughter even insisted that it be a Dunking Buddy cup that was left out for Santa's milk and cookies.



A single cup with the Dunking Buddy gadget, available in either blue or pink, is $9.95. You can also buy sets of the Dunking Buddy cups, which could be useful for gift giving season, or perhaps if you run a daycare or have a large family. A 12 pack is $82.50, a 6 pack is $44.95, and a 3 pack is $24.95, all available for purchase on their website. Shipping and tax is added at checkout.

www.dunkingbuddy.com
www.facebook.com/dunkingbuddy
https://twitter.com/DunkingBuddy
https://www.instagram.com/thedunkingbuddy/



11 comments:

  1. Handy gadget! Shared #ProductReviewParty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of pricy but I need to try this out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! wonderful handy gadget! the product seems useful for toddlers.
    The Blogger's Pit Stop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids would have a fun time dipping their cookies in this dunker cup!


    #ProductReviewParty

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool. My boys love dipping their cookies in milk, so I may need to surprise them with this in their Easter baskets this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh these would make a great Easter basket surprise!

      Delete
  6. I bet this is a lot of fun for the kids, changing colors, magnets, the works! I can't imagine that any child wouldn't love to have fun with this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never seen that before! Thanks for sharing with us at Funtastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My grandchildren would love these cups. I'm sold. Thanks for sharing on Sunday's Best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It actually made me laugh! What people don't come up with. :) Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was a great Easter Gift last year I purchased the cups and filled them with candies and cookies and my grandchildren loved them. I am getting more for my friends kids this year. Thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete